05 May 2022
Robertson Homes Shortlisted for Five Awards
Robertson Homes has been shortlisted for no fewer than five awards at the prestigious Scottish Home Awards 2022.
We are delighted to be announced as a finalist in the following categories at the awards which recognise the very best in housebuilding across Scotland:
- Housebuilder of the Year (More than 100 homes)
- House of the Year (The Lawrie Grand at Calderwood, East Calder)
- Housing Development of the Year Large (Calderwood, East Calder)
- Housing Development of the Year Small (Southfield Grange, Newton Mearns)
- Show Home of the Year (The Stewart Garden Room, Southfield Grange)
Sharon Spinelli, Robertson Homes sales and marketing director, said: “To be a finalist in five categories, including Housebuilder of the Year, is a huge achievement and reflects on the brilliant work of everybody in our team over the past 12 months.
“The judges have been impressed by the combination of quality build, great design and specification, superb locations and customer service we provide and I am delighted not only for the Robertson Homes team but also for all of our customers who live in homes and developments recognised for being amongst the best in the country.”
Robertson Homes has proudly held the title of House of the Year for the past 12 months after scooping the award last year for our Everett Grand house type.
The winners of the awards will be announced on Thursday 23 June 2022 at the DoubleTree by Hilton Glasgow Central and we can’t wait!