WHEN YOU'RE NOT HAPPY, WE TAKE IT PERSONALLY
As we hope you are aware, our committed teams have worked hard to make sure that every detail of your chosen Robertson home meets the highest possible standard.
While we’re confident that the quality of your new home lives up to your every expectation, if you have any questions or concerns about a part of the property, please contact us straight away.
Because we take every complaint very seriously, our Complaints Procedure is designed to identify and fix any issue you may have efficiently and effectively. Here’s what to do:
- Please provide details about your complaint in writing to us as soon as you can
- Include names and addresses of any parties involved
- Include dates/ times if you’re referring to an incident
- Give us details about any steps you’ve already taken to resolve the issue
Depending on the nature of your complaint, please address it to the following department/s
- If you have a complaint prior to moving in, please send details of your concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- If you’re already living in your new home, or if your complaint is around your home’s construction please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will acknowledge receipt of your email within 2 working days and respond with our proposed solution within 10 working days. This may also include our decision not to take any further action.
If we can’t give a full response to the issue within this timescale we will confirm:
- Who is dealing with the complaint
- The reason for the delay
- How long it will be before a full reply will be issued
This policy has been adopted to comply with the consumer code. Your normal legal rights are not affected by this policy or the procedures contained within it.