From 23 Nov 2017
We make moving effortless with our simple home-mover services
Is this for me? If you have a home to sell and would like to swap yours for ours, then Part Exchange is right for you.
Reasons to use Part Exchange*:
- Save money as we’ll pay the estate agent and home report fees
- Do you have a 70/30 deferential on your home and Robertson Homes
- Save time as you could be in your home in as little as four weeks
- Robertson homes will pay you an agreed market value for your current house
- We provide a couple of extra days to make moving easy
- *Available on select developments and subject to the build stage of each plot
We make moving effortless with three simple home-mover services, Part Exchange, Guaranteed Move and Easymove. If Part Exchange isn't the one for you, or you are unsure about the next steps please ask our team at your chosen development to help you find ways to help you sell your existing home.
Terms and Conditions
1. The incentive scheme, Part-exchange, is subject to all terms and conditions set out in the reservation paperwork.
2. The reservation fee, payable at the time of submitting your enquiry with Robertson Homes, is deductible from the balance payable on the property at the time of settlement. In the unlikely event that you decide not to proceed to a reservation, we will refund the full amount.
3. Part reservation fee may be refundable in the event of the reservation not proceeding due to cancellation and will depend on the legal and administrative transactions that have taken place since reservation, of which the customer shall be notified following a cancellation.
4. Part-exchange is available on selected plots and developments and may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
5. Part-exchange is only available where the value of the home being traded in is no more than 70% of the selling price of the property being purchased.
6. We are under no obligation to accept your property under the Part-exchange incentive scheme. We reserve the right to refuse the property under the Part-exchange scheme. All valuations and decisions are final.
7. Part-exchange is subject to the receipt of a satisfactory Home Report on the property being exchanged.
8. Part-exchange is subject to the customer confirming that they are named as being the owner (and named as such in the title deeds) of the property being considered to be exchanged.
9. Prior to reserving a property with Robertson Homes, the customer must be financially qualified by an independent financial adviser nominated by Robertson Homes.
10. The customer must complete reservation paperwork within 48 hours of receiving the offer on their existing property in order to proceed with the reservation. Access must be granted for Estate Agents and all subsequent viewings as we will market immediately.
11. Following acceptance of the property under the Part-exchange scheme, the customer must agree to maintain their property in a presentable manner, allowing reasonable access to their property for viewings by potential buyers as agreed with the appointed selling agent, subject to agreed appointments. A £500 retention fee will be held at the time of settlement until a Robertson Homes representative confirms the property has been vacated in good order. This can then be released.
12. The customer agrees to the erection of a ‘for sale’ board on their property and suitable marketing conducive to the sale of the property.
13. The customer agrees to appoint a solicitor to act on their behalf for the sale of their current property and the purchase of their new property.
14. The customer agrees to conclude missives on the sale agreement within a 14-day period. Failure to do so may result in the reservation being withdrawn and the property being re-marketed.