From 01 Dec 2017
We make moving effortless with our simple home-mover services
Is this for me? If you’d like a helping hand to market and sell your property and, if its value is more than your Robertson Home, then Easymove is right for you.
Reasons to use EasyMove*:
- Reserve early and take advantage of personalising your home with our fantastic choice of specification. *Subject to build stage
- Choose your plot and have at least six weeks to sell your current house, and we will help you get your home on the market
- Save money as we’ll pay your estate agent and home report fees
- Save time as we’ll offer you great advice and manage the selling process for you, as long and you can show potential buyers around your home!
- For you, its risk-free as if after six weeks your home has not sold you won’t be held to any contract and will be free to walk away
- *Available on select developments and subject to the build stage of each plot
We make moving effortless with three simple home-mover services, Part Exchange, Guaranteed Move and Easymove. If Easy Move isn't the one for you, or you are unsure about the next steps please ask our team at your chosen development to help you find ways to help you sell your existing home.
*Available on selected developments and subject to build stage of the plot.
Terms & Conditions for Easy Move (Scotland)
1. An Easy Move Enquiry together with a holding fee of £500 is payable to hold the property off the market for one week while we instruct two independent valuations.
2. We will arrange for 2 local Estate Agents to visit your property. These valuations will usually be carried out within 48 hours of your enquiry being submitted. This service is completely free of charge and will be used to establish 2 key issues - firstly, a realistic selling price and secondly, the likelihood of selling your property within the agreed timescales.
3. We will discuss with you the Estate Agents findings on what would be an acceptable price. If you are happy to proceed, we complete a full reservation and your holding fee becomes a reservation payment. We allow 48 hours for a decision to be made.
4. Robertson Homes will designate the selling agent used to sell your property so you have no inconvenience.
5. Robertson Homes will manage the sales process with you and market your home for 6 weeks, we reserve the right to extend the marketing period where required. The only exception is that you should decide to no longer proceed within the 6 week period, you will be responsible for all costs to date for the sale of your property.
6. During the sale period, you must agree to carry out viewings for all potential purchasers and to use every endeavour to sell your property with immediate effect.
7. You can accept any offer for your property but cannot reject an offer that meets the pre-agreed price.
8. Robertson Homes are not responsible for negotiating a completion date on your home. It’s always a good idea to have alternative arrangements for consideration.
9. These terms and conditions will be contained within the contracts.