Terms & Conditions
Who can Enter
- The Promotion is open from 10:00am Monday 4th December 2023 until 5:30pm Monday 18th December 2023 to entrants who are residents and visiotrs of the selected Robertson Homes developments. Selected developments: Newton Manor, Calderwood, Dargavel Village, Hamilton Heights, Thorn View, Great Glen Rise & Torvean.
- All entrants must be aged 18 or over. Parents or guardians may submit entries on behalf of their children or families under 18.
- Robertson Homes employees, their families or agents, Robertson Homes affiliated companies, or any other person connected with the Promotion are not eligible to enter.
- We may ask you to confirm your eligibility to enter.
- By entering this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and that our decision is final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion. If you fail to comply with these terms and conditions your entry will automatically be void.
How to enter
- You can provide your details to the relevant Sales Executive when collecting your "magic key" from the Sales and Marketing suite.
- Only one entry per household will be allowed to enter the Promotion. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
- Only entries received within the times stated in the above section will be eligible for entry.
- There is one prize available for one winner.
- Robertson Homes reserves the right to exchange the Prize for an alternative item of equivalent value.
- The winning entry will be chosen by Robertson Homes at random.
- The winner will be notified via the contact method they provide.
- If the winner does not respond within two days following notification, we reserve the right to select an alternative entrant to receive the prize.
- There are no cash alternatives or alternatives: the Prize (Games Console) must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable and subject to availability.
- Your information will only be used for the purposes of running the Promotion. We will process your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and applicable laws.