Terms & Conditions
The promoter of the Robertson Homes Family Craft competition (“the promotion”) is Robertson Homes , Robertson House , Stirling , Castle Business Park FK9 4TZ (“we”, “our”, “us”, or “Robertson Homes”).
Who can Enter
- The Promotion is open from 11:00am (BST) on Wednesday 17th June 2020 until 12:00pm (BST) on Wednesday 1st July 2020 to entrants who are residents of the UK. All entrants must be aged 13 or over on the date of the Promotion. Parents or guardians may submit entries on behalf of their children or families under 13.
- Robertson Homes employees, their families or agents, Robertson Homes affiliated companies, or any other person connected with the Promotion may submit an entry to the competition but will not be eligible to win the prize.
- We may ask you to confirm your eligibility to enter.
- By entering this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and that our decision is final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion. If you fail to comply with these terms and conditions your entry will automatically be void.
How to enter
- You will require access to the internet and a Facebook account to enter. It is your responsibility to ensure that your privacy settings are such that we are able to see your entry.
- The Promotion post will consist of an image shared to the Robertson Homes Facebook page. Users must show what family means to them through a painting or craft, take a photo and post this into the comments of the Promotion post.
- Only one entry will be needed to enter the Promotion. Multiple entries will not be accepted. Do not create or use additional email accounts for the sole purpose of entering this Promotion as you will be disqualified.
- Only entries received within the times stated in clause 1 will be eligible for entry.
- There is one prize available for one winner. The winner will receive a £50 e-voucher sent directly from the Hobbycraft website (the “Prize”).
- Robertson Homes reserves the right to exchange the Prize for an alternative item of equivalent value.
- The winning entry will be chosen by Robertson Homes from those people who have correctly entered the Promotion, in accordance with clause 2. The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via comment and Direct Message within 24 hours of the competition closing. The winner will be asked to reply to the message sent to them to arrange their Prize.
- The winner will be required to submit their name and e-mail address to claim the Prize.
- If the winner does not respond within two days following notification, we reserve the right to select an alternative entrant to receive the Prize.
- There are no cash alternatives: the Prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable and subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to substitute the Prize or any part of it for an alternative of equal or greater value, if this is necessary for reasons beyond our control.
Rules for Entry
- You must comply with all of the rules regarding the use of Facebook including but not limited to any rules relating to the entry of prize draws on Facebook.
- You may only use a Facebook account to enter the Promotion.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Hobbycraft. You understand and agree that, by entering the Promotion, you are providing your information, including personal data, to Robertson Homes and not to Facebook or Hobbycraft. By entering this Promotion, you release Facebook and Hobbycraft from any action or claim arising out of the Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Promotion must be directed to Robertson Homes, not Facebook or Hobbycraft.
- We will not pay any expenses incurred in connection with the Promotion, including acceptance and use of the Prize.
- We may refuse to accept any entry at our absolute discretion. Incomplete, bulk, automated and third party entries will be disqualified.
- We may alter, amend or withdraw this Promotion without prior notice if necessary due to circumstances outside our reasonable control.
- We do not accept responsibility for (i) network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry; (ii) any act or default of any third party supplier, which is outside of our reasonable control.
- We accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this Promotion or by your acceptance of a prize, or any damage to your or another person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading any material relating to this Promotion. Nothing will exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- Your information will only be used for the purposes of running the promotion
- We will process your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and applicable laws.
- This Promotion, including these terms and conditions, are governed by the laws of England and Wales and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any dispute arising under or in connection with the Promotions and/or these terms and conditions.