From 06 Nov 2017
You can secure your new home with just a 5% deposit. Now is the perfect time to buy.
Help To Buy is a UK-wide initiative but the rules vary quite significantly between Scotland and the rest of the UK. Please speak to your local Robertson Homes sales executive if you think this might be of interest in helping you secure a lovely new home.
Through the Help to Buy (Scotland) Affordable New Build Scheme, the Government will lend you up to 15% of the cost of your newly built home, so you’ll only need a 5% cash deposit and a 80% mortgage to make up the rest. (Your combined mortgage and deposit must cover the minimum 85%.)
This is available on properties up to 200,000 for purchases which complete before 31 March 2019.
Want to know more about Help to Buy? Visit our development at Ness Castle on the 13th & 14th July for our Help to Buy and First Time Buyer event - https://www.robertsonhomes.co.uk/homes-for-sale/robertson-homes-at-ness-castle/
The Help to Buy scheme in England is available to new build homes costing up to £600,000.
If you can make a 5% deposit on the property, the government can provide a 20% equity loan, so you only need to find a mortgage for the remaining 75% of the property price.
We can help you navigate through the process and identify what properties may be suitable for Help to Buy assistance.
Please speak to your local Robertson Homes sales executive for more information.
If you have a home to sell and would like to swap yours for ours, then Part Exchange* is right for you. Subject to T&C's