From 01 Nov 2017
We make moving effortless with our simple home-mover services
Is this for me? If you want to handle the sale of your own home, but would like the safety net of a guaranteed buyer if it doesn’t sell, then Guaranteed Move is right for you.
Reasons to use Guaranteed Move*:
- Save money as we will pay your home report and estate agent fees*
- Reserve early and take advantage of personalising your home with our fantastic choice of specification*
- You have a 70/30 deferential on your current home with your chosen Robertson Home.
- With Guaranteed Move, Robertson Homes will buy your house if it doesn’t sell within the agreed period
- With Open Market Value we’ll help you put your house on the market for an agreed price and period of time. This gives you an opportunity to sell your home on the open market.
- If you have secured a buyer for your current home on the open market, Robertson Homes will give you £5000. This sum of money will be conditional on existing reservation agreement.
- *Available on select developments and subject to the build stage of each plot
We make moving effortless with three simple home-mover services, Part Exchange, Guaranteed Move and Easymove. If Guaranteed Move isn't the one for you, or you are unsure about the next steps please ask our team at your chosen development to help you find ways to help you sell your existing home.
Terms & Conditions
1. The incentive scheme, Guaranteed Move, is subject to all terms and conditions set out in the reservation paperwork.
2. The reservation fee, payable at the time of submitting your enquiry with Robertson Homes, is deductible from the balance payable on the property at the time of settlement. In the unlikely event that you decide not to proceed to reservation, we will refund the full amount. No refund will be due once a Home Report has been instructed and Reservation complete.
3. Part reservation fee may be refundable in the event of the reservation not proceeding due to cancellation and will depend on the legal and administrative transactions that have taken place since reservation, of which the customer shall be notified following a cancellation.
4. Guaranteed Move is only available where the value of the home being traded in is no more than 70% of the selling price of the property being purchased. Guaranteed move cannot be used on a buy to let property.
5. We are under no obligation to accept your property under the Guaranteed Move incentive scheme. All valuations and decisions are final.
6. Guaranteed Move is subject to the receipt of a satisfactory Home Report on the property being exchanged.
7. Guaranteed Move is subject to the customer confirming that they are named as being the owner (and named as such in the title deeds) of the property being considered to be exchanged.
8. Prior to reserving a property with Robertson Homes, the customer must be financially qualified by an independent financial adviser nominated by Robertson Homes.
9. The customer must complete reservation paperwork within 48 hours of receiving the offer on their existing property in order to proceed with the reservation.
10. The Guaranteed Move price that Robertson Homes agrees to offer on the property shall be based on an accelerated sale, within a six-week period.
11. If the property qualifies for the Guaranteed Move incentive scheme, this will be on the agreement that the customer completes and signs reservation paperwork.
12. Following acceptance of the property under the Guaranteed Move scheme, the customer must agree to maintain their property in a presentable manner, allowing reasonable access to their property for viewings by potential buyers as agreed with the appointed selling agent, subject to agreed appointments.
13. The customer agrees to the erection of a ‘for sale’ board on their property and suitable marketing conducive to the sale of the property.
14. The customer agrees to appoint a solicitor to act on their behalf for the sale of their current property and the purchase of their new property. Robertson Homes hold the right to delay marketing your property if missive agreement is not concluded.
15. The customer agrees to conclude missives on the sale agreement within a 14-day period. Failure to do so may result in the reservation being withdrawn and the property being re-marketed.
16. If, six weeks prior to the anticipated legal completion date of the property being purchased, the property remains unsold the Guaranteed Move agreement will convert to Part Exchange, with Robertson Homes purchasing the property at the price agreed at the time of reservation.
17. Guaranteed Move is available on selected plots and developments and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. If a buyer is secured within the agreed timescale a contribution of a maximum of £5000 will be met by Robertson Homes, subject to existing reservation agreement.