15 Dec 2017
At Robertson, we build much more than just ground-breaking infrastructure. We build brilliant communities, we build forward-thinking businesses, and we build the kind of amazing, career-transforming futures that our people look forward to every day.
We’re one of the UK’s largest, independently owned construction, infrastructure and support services companies – and we’re still growing fast. The way we work is innovative and transformative, our people are passionate and knowledgeable, our culture is warm, friendly and family-driven, and with over 50 years’ experience of our industry, our clients trust us to deliver everything we promise.
This new position will be based on a development in Newcastle.
Your new role
When it comes to your career, we deliver everything we promise too.
As Sales Consultant, you’ll be responsible for:
- Meeting and greeting clients on site
- Qualifying client requirements and providing demonstrations of the show home
- Assisting clients throughout the process with their selections/choices
- Secure sales of properties and processing all sales administration
- General housekeeping of show home and sales office
- Monitoring general presentation of site and reporting any non-compliance
- Visitor reporting and sourcing of enquiries
- Monitoring survey feedback
- Assisting Site Manager on handover of completed property to client
- Continuous monitoring of sales literature for accuracy
- Any other duties relating to the smooth and efficient running of the on-site sales function
- Observe Health & Safety regulations at all times
To join us, we’re looking for:
- Previous experience within a sales or customer service position
- Strong relationship building skills
- Evidence of working towards and achieving targets
- Flexible approach to working, will include weekend working
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good level of general education including Maths and English
- Strong IT skills with the ability to learn internal systems quickly
- Professional, hardworking, personable nature
- Good attention to detail
What's in it for me
We also look after our people just as much as we look after our clients, and you’ll discover dedicated training teams to help keep you up to speed, together with a huge range of personal development programmes.
And on top of a competitive salary and pension, you’ll be able to make the most of a great benefits package, and local team based rewards depending on your role and where you’re based.
Ready to #TransformYourCareer?
Robertson is an Equal Opportunities Employer
The working hours for this role are 35 hours per week
A full Job Description is available on request
Fabulous new showhomes in North Tyneside
Robertson Homes’ development at Backworth Park in North Tyneside to unveil its first two show homes